- Construction on THE LINE, Oxagon, Sindalah and Trojena is moving forward quickly
- NEOM already has 3,000 + employees and 60,000 + construction workers
- Major infrastructure projects including roads, utilities and a hospital are already built
- US$2 billion to be invested in the Port of NEOM , with the first advanced container terminal opening in 2025
- US$6.1 billion raised to build the world’s largest Green Hydrogen plant at NEOM by 2026
- US$5.6 billion invested in building 10 residential communities to house 95,000 people
The construction of NEOM is now well underway, with significant development achieved since the last progress film was shared with the world in January 2023.
From our partners:
Now, the second progress film reveals rapid advancements in the destination’s key regions, bolstered by large-scale investments and supported by market-leading partners, and talent from more than 90 countries.
Major infrastructure completed
Footage reveals construction progress at THE LINE, Oxagon, Sindalah and Trojena – with major infrastructure projects such as roads, utilities and a hospital already built.
The video captures plans for the $2 billion development of the Port of NEOM, which is already underway, with the first new advanced container terminal set to complete in 2025, representing a significant upgrade to the terminal that is already operational. As well as the world’s largest green hydrogen plant, which will be operational in 2026 under the NEOM Green Hydrogen Company.
NEOM sets new standards
NEOM will offer the best international standards in relation to tax, the regulatory environment and commercial law. It will offer unparalleled connectivity and a strategic location at the crossroads of global trade. NEOM will redefine business, livability and conservation – creating a future where people and the planet can thrive together.
This video is the latest film in an ongoing series showing key milestones and progress in the development of NEOM. Sign up to our newsletter and follow NEOM on social media for further updates.
Watch the full film here (https://www.neom.com/en-us)
Watch the January progress film here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwQAwpTaX4)